While Alfalfa Electric Cooperative is dedicated to providing the highest quality, most dependable power available, outages do occur and it is important that you know how to help keep your family safe and your cooperative informed.
To report an outage, call Alfalfa Electric at 580-596-3333 or 888-736-3837.
Before you call to report a power outage, check your main breaker or fuse disconnect at the house or on the meter pole. Also, check to see if your neighbors have power.
When You Call You Will Need To Provide The Following Information:
- The member's name on the Alfalfa Electric account.
- Your telephone number. If you have an unlisted number, or the phone number on your account has changed, please advise us so we can update your information. This will help us handle your outage call more efficiently.
- Account number (if known).
- Time the power went off (if known).
- Any additional information you have, such as wires being down, trees on line, or similar trouble.
During major outages, our telephone lines may be overloaded with members calling in. Please be patient if phone lines are busy. Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are answered in the order they are received. Please check for updates during major outages when you like our page on Facebook.