Please contact the AEC office at 580-596-3333 or 1-888-736-3837 about your new construction project early as new service installation takes additional time to design, process right of way, and perform line construction. Our engineering personnel will assist you in the completion of necessary documents. Some of the requirements for new installation of service include the following:
- Legal description of real estate
- Service size and type needed
- Notarized right-of-way easement
- State and/or county permits (if required)
- Signed purchased power agreement with fees paid
A complete listing of New Service Information and Requirements is available in a printable online format.